The Fast-Prep 20/20 Hybrid
Grinder - Sander - Polisher - Burnisher
This machine is the first 100% American made hybrid machine to hit the market. The first of its kind; its multi-purpose drive plates and brilliant engineering have created a unit to go pound for pound with the top grinding units, as well as polishers, burnishers and floor sanders.
Small in size, but dont let that fool you; it has hourly production rates on general concrete floor prep near 2,000 square feet per hour!
Being a smaller unit comes with perks - this means lower overhead, and much easier to manipulate and transport up and down flights of stairs allowing for residential work to be done as well as commercial. This grinder is lightweight, versatile and easy to operate, allowing for more continuous work and less figuring the grinder out.
A neat feature that allows for huge commercial projects to be completed: two grinders or more can be assembled together allowing for a larger grinding path. With its tight tolerance, going near 1/8th of an inch of the edges and walls, ganging up a few grinders together permits the user to prevent swaying the unit to adjust the missing surface area. All of this is also achieved with a single phase 220 unit!
The Fast-Prep 20/20 Features:
- 7 1/2 HP Motor with variable frequency drive
- 10 HP 3 Phase Option Available
- Speeds : 0-4,200 RPM
- 6 DRIVE PLATES:
- 6 * 7inch velcro drive plates ORåÊ
- 6 * 7inch plates that hold 2 traditional diamond toolsåÊ
- Optional plates to hold more diamond tooling. åÊ
- 3 right hand spindles & 3 left hand spindles
- Quick change tooling system
- Weight : 260lbs (118kg)
- 14 * 8lbs (3.5kg) weights for varying cutting pressure
- Up to (4) 32lb (14.5kg) weights (optional)
- 2" (50mm) Vacuum Port
- Easy to adjust dust shroud to help dust containment
- 20" wide cuts within 1/8" from the wall.
- Runs on 208-230V single phase 40 Amps.
- Easy to change Poly V belt drive
- Amp readout on control panel allows maximum weight without overloading motor.
- Prep up to 2000 square feet (200sm) per hour *
- Easy to carry
- Optional 250lb (113kg) Add-on weights
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- 100% Made in USA
*Exact amount of square footage per hour depends on the porosity and condition of the floor.